Breaking

Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Redmi K20 Pro To launch Worldwide World's Fastest Phone - Prophonez


All right, So redmi K20. India launched is very soon Chamois themselves have pieced it on Twitter. And I know a lot of you guys are very much looking forward to this launch. I've got my K20 Pro here. I've got my main SIM card in this one. If you saw my video on the other channel take zg. You'll know that I'm using this as my Phone as a test for 10 days, maybe two weeks as a test for the channel and it's going very well so far. So I'll let you know in an update video on that channel and I think I'll do a video on this channel as well. Just tell you guys how this thing is going but I know a lot of guys down in India are very much looking forward to this phone. So xiaomi calls it the world's fastest phone, which I No, I think my xiaomi mean nine in the speed tests that I did actually got a bigger antutu score than my K20 Pro. Although these are the 60 gigabyte versions. There are eight gigabyte versions of it, too. But in any case as you do is only one part of the equation as we know real world usage, I've used the mainline extensively. I'm using the K20 Pro. I've tested them together. They're very very similar. 
Sam's performance, of course, they're going to be there only about six months apart and they have a lot of the same Hardware. Anyway, they both have the Snapdragon 805. They both have a really good AMOLED screen camera. The main camera is the same but the other two different but yeah, this is a big a big phone. This has a lot of interest is foam and it's coming to India pretty soon. So redmi said on their Twitter. Some celebrations are short-lived. Which according to this article is a little dig at 1 plus. I'm not overly keen on that sort of marketing to be honest. Show me do take a lot of Digs at 1 plus and I don't know I think I should concentrate on their own thing, but it's a big big launcher. Xiaomi. This has so much interest this phone. So there's a K20 Pro and the K20 there are differences. Cameras, as far as I can tell me I'm getting the main unit and there is not much else different that's chips that is different. But the K20 has a big battery has a good scream. I think for a lot of people that will really do because the 7:30 chipset is really really good. I've tested it and it is just a little bit slower than the a 5/5 which you'd expect but it's cheaper phone. You got a grey screen. So yeah, the K20 Pro the world's fastest phone. What does that actually mean? I'm not sure but it's a great phone and the price in China. Anyways, just unbelievable because when you Pro is powered by Snapdragon X by 5, and it goes to head with the 1 + 7 Pro. Yes, it does. I think it does the 1 + 7 Pro is a bit of a different phone 1 plus are positioning themselves now. Into the premium segment segment really with the price and the specs that screen is really really premium whether you need that whether you actually need that as a consumer as a customer is up to you very very personal if you really really love gaming then that screen is incredible. But you know, if you're just a user that watches some YouTube on it. Things like that, then you might not need that phone and you might not need to pay the premium. Xiaomi especially redmi just having a really really good time of it at the moment. So the K20 Pro launched in India is very very close, but we don't know the price yet. So the price in India is yet to be officially now. Just however, it's likely to be similar to what was announced in China last month, of course. So what a great value money for 
Great value for money finest is it really is? Boys the competition one plus seven projects when they launched this year to put themselves in a different bracket. It's not even in the same bracket as these phones now. The K20 and the K20 Pro in China only have a 500 RMB difference which is about 50 pounds 40 dollars something like that, which is unbelievable. You're going from a mid-range to a premium ships set for 40 bucks 40 USD. Incredible absolutely incredible and the four thousand milliamp hour battery when I did my tests. When I do my battery tests the K20 in the k20 pro held up so well, so this is both of them here blue. One is the K20 Pro. The red one is the Kate Winslet and they're just Legends hit the nail on the head in terms of value for money phones so that the cameras are different on the specs sheet Decay 20 in the K20 Pro. Occasionally person that has a Super AMOLED screen. The K20 says has an AMOLED screen. There are people saying what is there a difference with my eyes? I could not tell you the difference between those two screens. I've watched media on them what YouTube of them everything. I just couldn't tell you a difference between them. If there is one they have the same density as well the HD both of them. So is there a difference in quality between them the actual Hardware may be but I think with the real-world usage. There's some much between them honestly. I mean look at him. This is it. Timing. Could you tell those apart if I didn't put the names now the fingerprint sensors between them? I thought that the K20 Pro was a little bit quicker. But like I said in this video. It's very hard to tell because you can't be certain that you held them both exactly the same time having a different ship set those different chipsets may be quicker and slower. But for all intensive purposes, if you just had one of these phones you wouldn't be able to tell a difference. I know so many people in India have an interest in these fires redmi as a huge brand in India. I think it's bigger in India than it is in China. And I know a lot of people out size of those two countries to shining interesting as well. A lot of people saying they're showing an interest in this phone and the reason is Other phones are so expensive a Snapdragon 805 with an AMOLED display and a huge battery as two and a half thousand R&B. Really great value for money there. So this is Vivo leave our launching a new phone as well. The said one throw. So on this in Chinese little sisters, it has a shell long which is snapdragon Snapdragon 712 chipsets five thousand milliamp hour battery that is huge and a team of fast charging. So it's a mid-range phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Why Mobile Application Required?